Monday, February 26, 2007

My Journey To Vietnam

After we got on the plane for Vietnam I started to get really excited. The food was really good. It was supposed to be a 2-hour flight but after the last one it felt like 20 minutes. While we were landing I could see all the rice fields and farms, it was really amazing. We traveled from the airport to the hotel in a van. There were so many mopeds on the road it was unbelievable. The hotel is very nice and i went right asleep last night. Today we just rested up and tomorrow we go to visit my new sister. I'll keep posting later but right now I need to crash so i'll talk later.



Colby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,T-Top here its about 5:30p.m in the U.S and I was typing to see if you got the comment I sent to your blogspot this morning talk to you soon PEACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey agin, today is a whole new day. Some sad and some good.Josh Rufflin,who used to go to our school was shot by a gang.Thats the sad news the good news is ????????????? ?? TALK LATER,T-Top