Tuesday, February 27, 2007

My 1st Trip in Vietnam

Yesterday I traveled to Phu Tho, which is more of an agricultural area compared to Hanoi. When we arrived to where we were going I finally got to see my sister. She was so little I couldn't believe it. I saw many other babies and the nannies that take care of them. I held my sister and a few other babies. I had a really good time and whenever I went home I fell asleep right away. Today we will get to bring my sister with us to the hotel, after our giving and receiving which is supposed to be at 3:00. I just want to thank those people who are looking at my blog, posting comments, sending me e-mails, and of course just supporting this trip and this blog. Thanks! I'll keep posting more but right now I need to eat breakfast so bye.



Colby

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm GLAD TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR BABY SISTER AND WE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU GOD BLESS

Anonymous said...

Hey Colby,
I love reading your blogs...keep us posted. I really liked the pictures that I received from your parents...We miss all of you....give A a kiss for me
Love,
Aunt J.